<body> <body>

Tuesday, March 20, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

alot of people having their birthdays next month ;
chinronqKOR , terenceDIDI , andyanqKOR , yonqhuatKOR , edwardKOR , minyiJIE and junwaiKOR .
need save up on maii money oweadii , instead of feeding them to the ducks .

did ii mention how muchh ii hate tuition ?
ii hate tuition alot .

randy`s such a dick .
he said his mum wants him to be emasculated .
his definition of emasculate = meeting one`s spouse`s parents .
the onlii reason ii can find why ii`m proud to call him maii cousin is probably just coshh he provides some comic relief in our family .

bleeughs ii`m going to have maii superduper lonq afternoon nap now .

note* daweiKOR going court on 3rd april .

5:13:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert