<body> <body>

Saturday, March 24, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

freakiiiie .

last night when ii was in maii room sleeping wiibe Honey , she suddenly stood up and started barking non stop at absolutely nothing facing a corner of maii room . she then got down maii bed , slowly went over to thart corner , looked up at something that apparently ii couldn`t see as there was nothing there and continued barking wiibe her tail down .

scared the fuck out of miie .
ii grabbed Honey and practically flew down the stairs to maii bro`s room , where ii spent the night .

ii wonder whether ii stiiu dare sleep in maii room tonight or nort .

6:42:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert