<body> <body>

Saturday, April 14, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

i`m supposed to go pasir ris today with my cousys and bros again. but i just pulled out cause i have this gigantic headache thart feels like a major hangover, and the thing is i didn`t drink for a week already so i can`t explain why i`m feeling so goddamn crappy.
someone* suggested it could be from lack of love.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
probably. or maybe it`s because i miss lydia too much.
MY HEAD IS STILL THROBBING!!
the stupid "table" song my younger bro`s playing isn`t helping either. i hate that song.

i just realised what a sick, twisted and cruel world we live in. why do ii have to fall for him? i`m so totally contradicting myself now, ii was supposed to mainly concentrate on my studies and sisters, not obsessing over a particular guy.
to think i used to despise those who aren`t able to stick to their resolutions.
somebody slap me to kingdom come please. i`ve had enough trying to ignore my heart.

12:21:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert