<body> <body>

Sunday, May 06, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away


HAH. at last that pubor chunsiang got in touch with me over my stuff liao.
because andykorkor told his campmate to tell chunwei to pester chunsiang for it.
then at last chunsiang contacted me.
that bitch.

andy got lovebite. i wonder is who give de. lucky him.
just a few hours ago i went to watch spiderman 3 with some retards then i saw a couple dressed in qing nu zhuang. SIBEI CUTE LA!! throughout the whole movie they were soooooo close lorhh, smoochsmooch, baobao. ARGH. there were so many lovey-dovey couples at J8 just now, it made me feel a pang.

lydia wrote in her blog something about seeing a chiobuh with a super dupa big bouquet of roses in her hand, hugging a shuaiister. i have to admit, even though their actions make me smile most of the times, i goddamn envy these people.

i want that kind of fairytale romance too. :'(

1:04:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert