<body> <body>

Tuesday, May 29, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I couldn`t help but reply this guy in friendster called Happy Guy Man who apparently says he is very shuaii in his friendster primary photo`s caption. YOU KNOW WHY?! CAUSE HE SENT ME THIS;

"yo baby..
how life over there??
hmm when can jio u out for a movie ??"

!!!!!!!!!! I got so pek chek beyond words I replied;

"Please horhh don`t fucking call me baby. WHO THE FUCK gave you the right? You act as if you and me very shou liddat horh? DREAM ON LA, you like kanna buang liddat you offer me a billion dollars just to make friend with you no doubt I`ll turn down the offer FLAT, so what makes you think I would even want to be seen with YOU? I wonder why the hell you`re so damn big headed with a cock sucking face like that. I suggest you should just slink your tail in between your legs and crawl away, dejected like the dog you are if you still have some self respect left. Byeeeees."

You can see I`m trying to be polite here.

Anyway, I`m so sick and tired of being treated like crap by that guy. I can`t take this shit anymore. Looking at couples outside being all lovey dovey makes me want to start crying. But I can`t possibly just burst into tears in a shopping centre right? I`VE BEEN FUCKING PLAYED. Seriously, it`s like i`m giving off an aura that screams, "HURT ME!! I`M A SURE THING!" Maybe it`s retribution from Someone high and almighty up above from all the guys I`ve played last time. But Lord, don`t you think I`m hurt ENOUGH already? I never made the guys I`ve played fall so deeply in love with me, I NEVER ASKED THEM FOR ANYTHING. But you know what? I let that guy hit that four times! Screw it.

9:33:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert