<body> <body>

Thursday, May 17, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I don`t know if it`s just me or whether the guys in friendster are getting more and more irritating.
like for example, there was this guy who sent me this friendster message;
"can send mi yr msn hotmail
hihi
how are u
can give mi yr number ????
can mah huh"

Wtf la and he`s not the only one. These kind of guys are sending me similar messages everyday.
Yeah right, as if I would give my contact number to any Tom, Dick or Harry. Please lorh I don`t even know you la and you expect me to give you my contact number? Fuck off please, I`m not so desperate for companionship.

I wonder why the hell are they so sure of themselves. Alot of them are like URGGGHH la.
And there was this guy who calls himself "Lawrence Lucifer" sent me a comment that simply went, "I love you".
EWWWWWWWWWWW!

I feel so fucking sad for our generation.

8:52:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert