<body> <body>

Wednesday, May 23, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I so have to record this down on my blog. It`s just too peculiar.
Yesterday our class went to East Coast Beach for this post exam activity that involved building somewhat seemingly gigantic sandcastles in a group.
When me and Lydia went to collect water the second time for the construction of our group`s sandcastle, I saw this bright coloured stuff submerged in a passing wave near the shore, and just as it was about to recede back into the sea, a natural instinct made me reach out and grabbed it.
It turned out to be a fully intact, genuine, Singapore $5 note. I know $5 isn`t much but I was having some sort of freaked out sensation so I decided to keep it.
The note remained stuffed in my bag for quite some time before I had this weird jolt just now and suddenly remembered about it. I keep having this weird, excited and ecstatic feeling.
No darlings, I ain`t over exagerrating. In fact, I`m trying to report my feelings about this subtly.
And I have this urgent need to bet the last few numbers in 4D.
My father saw something out of this and said he will bet it tomorrow.
Those people who knows me really fucking well know that my sixth sense is super strong.
Maybe there`s an evil force behind this....

FUCKING SHIT MY CHILDISH FUCK OF AN OLDER BROTHER JUST CHECKED MY HANDPHONE.
I don`t know just how much he has seen. Hopefully not my recent messages, or I would get screwed over. Because knowing him, he would most certainly expose my secrets and maybe the huge-ass lies I made to other people.
I hate him so much.

Speaking of hate, I absolutely hate those serial philanderers. They deserve to have their balls ripped out from them and grinded into fine pulp.
I really wonder whether that guy is or not. SO LONG NO CONTACT LEH. What the fucking escargot and mushroom salad la.

Just another thing to a different person.
I don`t change for anyone. If you can`t accept me the way I am then I suggest you get your nose and ass out of my business and my life. What you see is what you get.
If you think I`m going to grovel at your feet to change your opinion of me then you have another think coming. I`ve done alot of grovelling in my past and I`m so fucking sick and tired of it trying to be someone I`m not just to please everyone else. I`ve started living for myself the day me and ChunSiang broke up, not everyone else.
Since then I`ve found my life looking up and turning for the better. So I`m not going to let anyone take that kind of happiness and satisfaction I get so rarely away from me.

10:23:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert