<body> <body>

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I`m not going to school tomorrow again.
3 days MC le. Feel so guilty pang sehhing lydia..
Even my maid got it liao. sian ji pua.

WILL YOU JUST LOOK AT THIS COMMENT THIS GIRL WROTE FOR HIM;
"he cooks yum yum baked rice."
HOW THE HECK DOES SHE EVEN KNOW THAT.
I can`t believe just this one guy can make me feel so damn insecure.

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK.

I`m going insane to all the stress.
My dumbass father wants me to have tuition 5 times a week during the school holidays.
KAM LAN LA HE WANTS ME TO PULL A BRAIN NERVE ISSIT?!
CHAOCHEEBYE I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE.
Motherfucking asshole doesn`t think i`m stress enough. Let`s see what he`ll think when I start slashing my wrists again.

I really can`t cope with all these.. There`s just too many things bothering me, I just try not to show it. I`m on the verge of breaking down already.
Why the hell are there tears in my eyes now?

♥ 10:11:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert