<body> <body>

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I`m not going to school tomorrow again.
3 days MC le. Feel so guilty pang sehhing lydia..
Even my maid got it liao. sian ji pua.

WILL YOU JUST LOOK AT THIS COMMENT THIS GIRL WROTE FOR HIM;
"he cooks yum yum baked rice."
HOW THE HECK DOES SHE EVEN KNOW THAT.
I can`t believe just this one guy can make me feel so damn insecure.

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK.

I`m going insane to all the stress.
My dumbass father wants me to have tuition 5 times a week during the school holidays.
KAM LAN LA HE WANTS ME TO PULL A BRAIN NERVE ISSIT?!
CHAOCHEEBYE I HATE MY FUCKING LIFE.
Motherfucking asshole doesn`t think i`m stress enough. Let`s see what he`ll think when I start slashing my wrists again.

I really can`t cope with all these.. There`s just too many things bothering me, I just try not to show it. I`m on the verge of breaking down already.
Why the hell are there tears in my eyes now?

10:11:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert