<body> <body>

Saturday, May 26, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Just now in the afternoon. an ambulance and a police car arrived outside my house.
Nosy neighbours came out to see what the fuss was all about in the typical daily life of the Teo family.
My first time ridding in an ambulance wasn`t as much fun as I had thought. Freaking siren was so damn ear piercing, I could swear when they`ve switched it off all I`ve heard was a loud humming for a few seconds.

I`ll walk a thousand miles
if I could just see you tonight.

11:14:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert