<body> <body>

Tuesday, May 15, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away


just when my life was starting to rock for the first time, i get the flu from hell.
tamade.
woke up early this morning around 4am to find that my fever had escalated to 39 degrees.
couldn`t get back to sleep cause of the throbbing of my head.
so i went down to the living room where i switched on the television and threw up some brown and bloody vomit beside the sofa.
after that, felt abit better le so went back to sleep.
was awaken by the sound of my handphone ringing and Jaime asking me why i didn`t come to school.
i`m going to be missing school for 2 days, and i`m not happy about it. i would rather go to school to pei Lydia and while my time away in the hot sun, launching some stupid plastic bottles into the air than stay at home and feel like crap the whole day. i feel so sorry for myself.
lonely, miserable girl that no one gives a damn.

where is Dapoh when i need him the most?

11:39:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert