<body> <body>

Friday, May 04, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

my insecurities are back.
that`s why i soooooo hate falling in love. maybe i could be just over-reacting but throughout my 15 years on this earth, my intuition has never failed me.
and it`s telling me something which i don`t like.
i don`t want to listen to it, i don`t want to believe it, although part of me hears it i refuse to accept it.
tell me it isn`t true, tell me it`s just an illusion, that it`ll all go away.
please assure me that this clairvoyance of mine is due to me just being paranoid.
it`s "i love you" then stab stab stab, "i love you", stab stab stab, the warm and fuzzy feeling that had developed so strongly resulting in late-night tears and involving the kitchen knife, repeating itself all over and over again.
will this deja vu never end?

did i lose my love to someone better?
to sweet beginnings to bitter endings.

9:37:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert