<body> <body>

Monday, May 28, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

OH MY GOD LORH I CAN`T FUCKING STAND IT ANYMORE.
Just look at this friendster message this unknown fuck sent me la;

"mind to giv me ur msn?? so we can chat there ma.....mayb u dunno but i swear.....i swear that i miss u everyday even at night, when i was sleeping.......u ar my life, my baby jesus even as an angel tat protect me..."

FUNNY HORH. I can bet on my cheebye that there is not an ounce of truth in that message at all la. Please la horh, want peng wei also peng a little more realistic abit larhh. He`s trying to lie to a super pro peng wei kia. Auntie, even though I might be much younger than you, there`s no doubt that my experience in the art of falsifying is in a much more higher realm than yours. I was already lying straight to people`s faces without so much as blinking an eye when I first learned how to talk in proper sentences. It`s my means of survival in that family of mine that I don`t even think it should be called a family.

It`s guys like these who make me bitter and cynical more and more everyday.
That ass, KuanChew also sent me a friendster message asking me for my msn. I mean wtf lorh, HE TALKED TO ME ON MSN JUST THE OTHER DAY.

I`m so unsure of whether I should be laughing my ass off now or crying.

I hate guys to be leading me on. If he doesn`t want me why the hell can`t he just tell me that and get it over and done with, instead of giving me false hopes every now and then. This is so much worse than a normal breakup.

I also hate people who send me testimonials that go, "HI!! THANKS FOR ADDING!"
Ninabu.. I never even bother to take a glance at their profile when they added me, still can so happily thank me for adding them. I so did not add them. I don`t add people. I only accept friend requests. Honggan la.

11:57:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert