<body> <body>

Wednesday, May 02, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

"Watching her saunter up the path with a lit cigarette clamped firmly between her index and middle fingers was watching sexual artistry in motion. The divine fantasy object of every teenage boy`s wet dreams, she reigns supreme, the Queen of Mean. Notorious for having a personality and looks of that of an incubus, the dangerous sexuality she posessed was well honed and extremely lethal, it screamed "CAUTION" all over, but boys still find themselves being attracted to her like a bee is to honey."

Beauty fades with age but idiocy is forever.

1:55:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert