<body> <body>

Saturday, June 16, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Baby, I`m so sorry I used vulgarities on you. I just can`t tolerate the way my father judged you in one glance and straightaway thought that all you`re going for is sex.
I`m angry with my father, not you.
And I really appreciate how you have since 3.30am just been sitting there outside my house waiting for the sky to break and the sun to come out because that is when I can only leave the house. It isn`t necessary.
You`ve done so much for me already can`t you see? You`ve freed me from misery from that stupid useless ex of mine who was never there for me when I needed him the most, you accompanied me on those dark and lonely nights when I couldn`t get to sleep. I love you, I love you, I love you, no one`s ever going to change that. So you`re working full time and I can`t get to see you often, BIG DEAL. I will still survive what. And I promise you my love won`t fade because of that.
I really hate myself for being such a useless stead. I can`t even get you to go back home now.

5:30:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert