<body> <body>

Sunday, June 24, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

FUCK. School reopens tmr! And I hardly even touched my homework.
It`s already 11.19pm now, and I don`t feel like doing it.
I just wanna slack..
Nevermind la, tomorrow morning chiong finish.

I GOT A NEW BAOBEII!!! My zuii ai.
Just bought the n76, when I first laid eyes on it, I was already mesmerized.

Eric korkor and his friend got da qiang by a group of guys yesterday.
He says he want revenge.
And what the hell is a katana arhs?

♥ 11:18:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert