<body> <body>

Saturday, June 02, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I have abso-fucking-lutely no life.
Sleeping in the day and waking up at night just to stone in front of the computer isn`t exactly my ideal way to spend the holidays.

The 20 cuts on my left wrist are so damn mesmerizing. You just can`t seem to tear your eyes off it. It was much more gruesome when the dried blood was still clinging on. I accidentally dripped some of the blood on my bra in the morning. Damn.

It`s seems so strange that sometimes fate
can appear to be so real
and yet turn out to be a fantasy.

♥ 12:52:00 AM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert