<body> <body>

Saturday, June 02, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I have abso-fucking-lutely no life.
Sleeping in the day and waking up at night just to stone in front of the computer isn`t exactly my ideal way to spend the holidays.

The 20 cuts on my left wrist are so damn mesmerizing. You just can`t seem to tear your eyes off it. It was much more gruesome when the dried blood was still clinging on. I accidentally dripped some of the blood on my bra in the morning. Damn.

It`s seems so strange that sometimes fate
can appear to be so real
and yet turn out to be a fantasy.

12:52:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert