<body> <body>

Monday, June 18, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I just went through your smses you sent me that time when I was still using my N72. That`s when I realised, I fell in love with an illusion.
You were never real. All the things you said about how you would never make me cry, never let me get hurt, how that if each couple does their part everyday will be like valentine`s day. ALL THE STUPID EMPTY PROMISES about always having time for me. It was all just a big, fat, fucked up lie. Including the thing you said that it`s time to take your relationships seriously and the past was the past.

You sweet talked me into loving a part of you that isn`t real, a person you CONJURED up. I was never really in love with the real you.
BUT HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE YOURSELF SEEM SO GENUINE? You were everything I dream of that I fell for it hook and line. I believe that you really did the chinese compo for me, I really do. And it confuses me to no end. Why in the world would you go through all that trouble if you weren`t serious in the beggining?

You`re nothing but an unbelivably beautiful illusion. The Malcolm that I was so deeply in love with had never existed. I fell in love with non existing perfection. I should have known that you were too good to be true, but being the lovesick IDIOT that i was, I chose to ignore the warning signs, I chose to ignore my intuition.

Because by that time, I had already pledged my heart to you.

4:32:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert