<body> <body>

Wednesday, June 27, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I love hacking off my own hair.
Just seeing a few strands fall from my head to the ground by my own 2 hands, is just so sadistically self satisfying.
I wish someone would give me permission to let me hack off their hair. I got a thing for hair these few days.
Especially when it gets clumpy, I find it adorable.
But I seriously need to stop chopping my hair off if I want it to grow to a length where I can strangle myself to death with it.

Why do people keep asking me whether Honey is my toy or pet? She will look like stuffed toy meh?

♥ 11:12:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert