<body> <body>

Wednesday, June 27, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I love hacking off my own hair.
Just seeing a few strands fall from my head to the ground by my own 2 hands, is just so sadistically self satisfying.
I wish someone would give me permission to let me hack off their hair. I got a thing for hair these few days.
Especially when it gets clumpy, I find it adorable.
But I seriously need to stop chopping my hair off if I want it to grow to a length where I can strangle myself to death with it.

Why do people keep asking me whether Honey is my toy or pet? She will look like stuffed toy meh?

11:12:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert