<body> <body>

Sunday, June 17, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I`ve just persuaded my father to buy a punching bag from Mustafa.
This is so stupid. I`ve just proved that I can have everything practical I want in my life but freedom. I will give anything up for freedom. Vincent is an exception la.

ALL I FUCKING DO EVERYDAY IS STAY AT HOME AND FUCKING ROT TO A BLOODY MESS.
It`s not surprising if I ki siao one day and jump down from my rooftop.

♥ 11:57:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert