<body> <body>

Tuesday, June 26, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Jeslyn`s ex is a fucker lorh. What the bloody fuck, how can he not treasue her? She`s so damn chio and tiongxim to him. Still give what lanjiao reasoning never give him enough time. Puii! Cheebye kia jiu shi cheebye kia la, no matter how good his excuse for breaking up with her is, the fact remains that he`s still a bastardised idiot. Aiya, I believe he`ll come to regret it one day. I hope her current stead treats her much much better than the previous one, she`s sooooo sweet towards others lorh. Guys are such bastardised idiots. Most of them, I mean.

Lydia really no horse run siial.. Make her stead come all the way from his house to our school in sembawang just to pass her a jacket and go back again. I`m not discriminating her, I`m just saying that she has alot of control over her boyfriend which I respect alot.

I have such a short attention span. I`m supposed to be searching for chinese newspaper articles for the reviwe thing but instead I`m flipping through the newspapers looking at shuaii singers. You can`t blame me. I`m after all a girl.

11:04:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert