<body> <body>

Monday, June 18, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Met laogong this morning. Sian lorh only slept for 1 hour plus in the last 24 hours.
Then after he went work le, Jessie Darling and I went to eat lunch at mac. All those close to me de should know that I was being brought up pampered and spoilt ma, everything is my people help me do one. So Jessie ask me to carry the tray then I just carry it lorh. Unsteadily towards the table. I then plonked it down on the table and one of the drinks toppled over on ME and all over the floor.


I jumped up and scream "FUCK". Everyone in mac at that time turned silent and stared at me. After they found out that it was only a clumsy, retarded girl that had spilled her drink, the buzz started up again and they went back to what they were doing beforehand.
Seriously speaking, I`m not one to get embarrassed at all. I`m completely don`t care what others think of me when I`m outside. I`m not self conscious.
All it matters is that I have fun!


And today had so much fun with Jessie. We went around finding 2 presents for Lydia. Kept running up and down causeway point to compare the cuteness of different soft toys until I got blisters le.
Lydia is so lucky I love her so goddamn much.
We settled on a sotong and a huge doggy. The sotong so cute lorh! Me and Jessie like bu she de part with it.





Look! So adorable! Jessie`s hand is on the left, mine is on the right. I really need to go out more often in the daytime.. I`m turning so white.

7:18:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert