<body> <body>

Thursday, June 14, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

The sleep deprived calling the kettle exhausted.
Ok la so I do need to reverse my sleep pattern. 8am to 1pm of sleep isn`t enough in 24 hours. I will die at this rate. But I`ve gotten so used to sleeping so little. It`s esoteric.
This is madness. Me and my younger brother are dancing stupidly away to the digimon 1 theme song. We`re flailing around like a couple of mental patients high on ecstasy.

Those female artistes on mtv are making me feel so zibeii lorh.
With their flawless complexion, taut abs, unimaginably silky hair, killer dance moves even though their high heels are sky high.
I think mtv`s majorly to blame for all the victims suffering from anorexia nervosa.

I`ve found out that MALAYSIA GUYS ARE SO MUCH MORE CUTER AND SHUAIIER THAN SINGAPORE DE LORHH..!!!
What a fucking pity I wasn`t borned in Malaysia.
Somemore the quantity of shuaiisters in Singapore is so shittingly small! Whereas Malaysia has so many.
Life is just so goddamn unjust.

CRAP, school reopens the week after next week.
And I haven`t even touched my homework yet.

I feel that my english is really degressing. I should really stop direct translating chinese to english.

When it comes to love, I love to do it my way.
So if you find this physically demanding, it`s no surprise I`m the last one standing.

3:41:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert