<body> <body>

Sunday, June 10, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Watching the first ever episode of digimon on youtube reminded me of my wonderful childhood.
I was like one of the boys that time, I played soccer with my brothers and cousins, catched spiders and tadpoles in fields with male classmates, fought with boys, pestered my parents to buy all those electronic gadgets like tamagotchi and digimon virtual pets.
When someone gave me a Barbie doll as a present, I would give all the right squeals and forced delight. Then, in my room all alone, I would proceed to pluck out all the limbs of Barbie`s.
Now that I think about it, I realised I`ve come so far.
Last time you would never catch me wearing anything revealing. I found it embarrassing to even wear sleeveless shirts. All i worn were oversized shirts and three quarter pants.
Now, just open up my wardrobe and all kinds of skimpy clothing will come tumbling out, there`s hardly anything decent to wear except for the clothes i wear at night.
I should thank my lucky stars after all the time I`ve spend with boys in the past I didn`t really turn into one of them.
If I was unfortunate, I would be a butch now.

4:31:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert