<body> <body>

Monday, June 25, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Went back school today. During attire check in the morning, I NEVER KANA CAUGHT!! I`m so guaii la.
Was nodding off the whole day in school.
I hate lessons. They`re so boring. But still, I`m glad to be back. Missed my Lydia burger so much. Plus Leehao the sexslave and Yingjie korkor too.
So fun being piggybacked by the 2 of them and dragging them around.

I feel like buying something for Lydia and Cheehan de second month.
Even though Lydia keep pangsehhing me after school for her stead la. So bad lorh she, always make me feel like I`m playing gooseberry. Dian deng paos are not respected de ok.

I still got like a ton of homework I haven`t completed yet. And I have to take up a cca already or else that old, saggy hermaphrodite is bound to come after me again.
Ccas are a waste of bloody time. My time is very precious one lorh. I need precious time to spend with my laogong. I bet she makes everyone take up a cca because she wants to make us so busy until we got no time for our steads until like her, we have to die lonely.

I miss Vincent!!!!!!!

11:35:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert