<body> <body>

Friday, June 15, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Went Chin Huat just now. Actually supposed to go with Zhan Han and Randy de budden Zhan Han last minute had to do some admin stuff and Randy being the gay one didn`t want to come unless Zhan Han came.
So our parents came and it turned into a little family reunion.
After eating, we went to bowling and then played pool. I BROKE A THUMBNAIL WHEN I WAS BOWLING. But I earned $25 after I won my father in billard so at least all is not lost.

Ooooooh~!! Andyang Korkor just came back from Shanghai! That idiot say no need buy him his belated birthday present lerh, my best gift is to be his stead.
.......... wth does he think I`m stupid? Once bitten, twice shy. A leopard never changes its spots.
This kind of thing should not be taken as a joke de lorh.

Weicong and Perry are big bullies.
Shame on them. Bullying an innocent, sweet, angelic girl like me.
I never even do anything to them la! I treat them so good lorhs. They`ll both be condemned to hell if they don`t do anything to make it up to me.
THAT STUPID PERRY STILL CAN CURSE ME TO BECOME FAT. So mean! I`m going to make them grovel before I completely forgive them. HAHA.

WAHAHAHAS. Chunsiang de current stead looks like a FUCKING MAID!! Even though I hate his guts horh, I think he could have done so much more better than a freaking maid-look-alike la.

10:05:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert