<body> <body>

Tuesday, June 19, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Went out just now again.
Before meeting Jessie, Jasrel and Kianru, I was just NORMALLY walking towards amk mrt station la. There was this group of ahbengs who passed me, looked at me and one guy said, "eh, kuai dian qu gen ta na dian hua hao ma leh". His friend went, "bu yao la, ahlian lai de leh". I AM NOT AHLIAN LARH WTF. Pissed me off big time.

Once reached marina, go arcade play the parapara thing. Play until like so retarded lorh. Then we went to the field sit down watch sunset. After that, went to have our dinner and kept playing with our food. Had so much fun. I love them to bits laaaa.

Spent most of my money today. Going pock liao.

Laogong just now scold me for no reason. I almost cried in northpoint.

Look look!!



My Eric korkor and his doggy SIBEI KEAIIIIII~!!

11:16:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert