<body> <body>

Monday, July 02, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

The 4 hair conscious freakazoids went out today.
Had our happy family reunion at chin huat where I saw my baobeii laogong and Jeslyn made us kiss goodbye.
After eating we walked back to the mrt station. Then Sotong piggybacked me. YAYS!! I love piggybacks!
We walk walk walk realised we had walked one whole big round back to zhen fa there then because gan shi jian had to take taxi from the main road.
Poor Perry had to rush back because his probation officer was visiting him.
Weicong sent me and Jeslyn home, I went to my room took her things then went out again pei her go meet her boyfriend at macdonalds`.
Weicong and Perry keep saying Jeslyn jiao huaii me. But I don`t think so lorh, she quite guaii de la.. Minus the eyeliner and the way she sits. I find her very friendly, she helped me open up and be more outgoing with them. Somemore it`s a very rare case I will gum with other zhabor other than Lydia de. Normally they will kan me buey song for some lanjiao reason..

I miss Vincent lerhhhhhhhhh. Argghhs... have to wait a few more days before meeting him again. Love him love him love him.
I love my other 3 hair conscious freakazoids too.! ^^

10:49:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert