<body> <body>

Friday, July 20, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Another 2 busy days lined uppppppp.
Wheeeeeee I`ve got a life like finally. Last time I would just slack around the house in gloom, playing the com or watching tv all day.
But unfortunately, Weicong Sotong used up most of his money and can`t even come out cos his ez link doesn`t have enough money. ):
Luckily Perry Korkor`s going to pei me when I go meet Jes tomorrow. Yiipeee... shopping!

Today after the last period bell went off signalling end of school, I let out an uncontrollable shout of enthusiasm, "YESSSSSSS".
Miss Chin started scolding me. And you know something? I never scold back!! I`m so proud of myself. Wahahahas.
For some reason, Leehao Sexslave also got angry with Miss Chin and went something like, "What the hell la. End of school who won`t happy? Stupid fucking school. I`m going to blog about it man." While I just smiled sweetly at Miss Chin. Actually it`s freaking true lorh. A few weeks ago, Dai Lao Shi also questioned us why we never cheered when her lesson ended for recess break. At least she is capable of feeling.
I was merely just expressing myself.

EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS ALSO GOT WRONG MEH?

Auntie, we`re not living in a third world country lorh. Singapore has human rights too if you didn`t know that, lousy piece of afghanistan crap.

难到 Miss Chin expect us to be robots incapable of feelings, just keep downloading shitass formulaes and stuff into our system? Oh wow... gee I didn`t know school was an unfeeling place for unfeeling kids getting unfeelingly taught by unfeeling teachers. Whatever happened to our school values those authority obsessed freaks keep trying to implant in our brains during EVERY ASSEMBLY and EVERY VIP LESSON? School is turning into a fucking prison.
After going on about me having the wrong attitude towards school, being so rude... blahblahblah, Miss Chin went on to give some homework and the class erupted in sarcastic "yay"s and "yes"-es, mostly from the boys.
I couldn`t help but LAAAAAAUGH. How ironic.

Ohyeah, somebody just ask me about 我对singlish的看法. Singlish is what makes us outstanding what... Which normal, everyday typical Singaporean doesn`t speak in Singlish? Must 看开一点.
So go wild.

And apparantly there`s a blog war going on with XiaXue the major bitch launching the first missile. It`s so damn obvious she feels threatened by the other celebrity bloggers that`s why she resorts to dissing other people.

8:12:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert