<body> <body>

Wednesday, July 04, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I can`t fucking stand my parents. Every wrong thing a person does they`ll both be like, "call the police, call the police".
Somemore they are such little bitches in the morning, keep going on and on about shit that I can`t be bothered to listen to.
Whenever I go out that time will always call my friends and interrogate them.
Go to hell la you cheebye kias. Its such a disgrace to have you as parents, I swear to God, the 2 of you keep this up, one day I`m going to have a nervous system breakdown and kill everyone who so much as tease me.
I`ll be better off an orphan than living with you motherfuckers. You can`t expect me to just keep tolerating, one day I`m bound to explode.

{ Don`t keep knowing new friends, it`s very dangerous, I`ll call the police. }
ahhs... SHUT THE FUCK UP LA you balding obese shit. Want me to live a lonely, crazed up life issit? Ninabei.
Would you only be happy if you see me squatting in the darkest corner of the house, rocking back and fro with a tumb in my mouth?
Kanina this is so fucking scary, I got fucking saddists for parents. I`ve never loved them once in my 15 years on this earth. Parents so what? Big fuck arh? Liddat can anyhow push your child around and ostracize them.
Whipping a child with a belt is not abuse.. Sure... Tell that to the police la.

You were never parents in my heart. Parents are forgiving, loving and understanding. Whereas the 2 of you dirty scum give out materialistic things in exchange for the things you`ve done wrong to us in the hope that we will forget it.
I don`t know about my other 2 brothers but I know for sure that I will never forgive the things you`ve done to me.

6:54:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert