<body> <body>

Monday, July 02, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Jeslyn doesn`t believe that i`m 15. She thought I was 16.
Boohoo. I`m young de lorh.
She most probably coming my house later since Kero, her new stead, cannot wake up and she doesn`t know where else to go. Finally a chance to meet the gorgeous Jeslyn.

Speaking of new steads, Malcolm Tan has got himself a new girlfriend. *WEETS*
Actually it isn`t really that new. I went to his profile and saw this photo he took with a girl with the caption below, "My Sassy Girlfriend". And it was written in the photo, "Since 23o5 2oo7". So I was right all along when I saw that personal message in his msn.
Somemore he give some lame excuse when I questioned him. That it is the date when he thought up of a beautiful statement.
.... whatever lorh jackass.

I knew my intuition won`t fail me!

I love to console myself on the fact that my baobeii Eric korkor is 10 gazillion times more shuaii than him.

12:06:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert