<body> <body>

Tuesday, July 24, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Leehao Sexslave`s in the newspapers!! All thanks to sweet little me. I posted his photo in stomp with reference to the picture saying that guys like him are a rarity, helping his female classmates, me and Lydia, carry our schoolbags.

Who knew that it would be reported in today`s Straits Times "In" magazine.


SEXSLAVE!!

Thank me Sexslave, I brought you mind blowing fame and publicity. Don`t forget me when you get popular.

I`ll upload more of Sexslave`s many enthralling photos next time when I`m not so lazy. There`s even a video of him dancing erotically with Nicky and Jialin. Maybe I`ll upload that video too when I got nothing better to do. Til then.

3:42:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert