<body> <body>

Thursday, July 05, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Today during end of PE period, Jerry Yeo suddenly came out of the PE room, I hurriedly took off my multiple ear studs and pushed my fringe back.
Then he caught sight of me and went something like, "This is the first time I`ve saw you since the holidays reopened. The teachers for the first time had no complaints about you and passed some good remarks. Keep it up."
SOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
At last, someone realised I`ve bian chaoji guaii le and the DM at that. Unlike all those naive fuckers who have completely no trust in me at all and keep criticising. Go to hell la y`all. It`s damn bloody hurting one lorh.

9:15:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert