<body> <body>

Thursday, July 12, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Update blog. Update blog. Update blog. So many of my adoring fans were urging me to update my blog. How can i bear to refuse their request when they have been so loyally patronising my blog? That would be so mean. And I`m not one for being mean since as Perry Kor put it, I`m "the evEr sweEt lil angeliC girl girl". I swear I did not make it up neither did i force him to say it de horh.

This shows that people are really starting to notice I`m changing for the better. Yays! *Jumps up and down screaming with joy*

Ok la I shall stop my incongruous ramblings. Let`s see... what happened today leh?

Ohyeah.. It was so not one of my lucky days. I don`t wish to go into the details.

Had a scare this afternoon in sunplaza. I really thought that the teachers and dm were looking for us lorh. Afiqah had good intentions. It was really sweet of her but she should explain things MORE CLEARLY first ma.

Tomorrow YingJie Kor`s birthday. Happy birthday in advance korkor~! Erm... wish you have money fall down from the sky so that you can go Chambers play your stupid game until siao. No wait... that`s seriously retarded.
I wish you better than your heart`s desires then. (:

I LOVE MY LIVING, BREATHING, WALKING, SUGAR-FIED, HUMAN PAINKILLER. Mwuacks!

10:22:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert