<body> <body>

Sunday, July 15, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

Went out these 2 days for damn long. Tired arh...
OHYA AND THE STUPID ORDER OF THE PHOENIX IS A DAMN FUCKING BORING SHOW.
Weicong and Perry kept cracking stupid jokes about some maomao stuff and laughing like 2 demented hyenas while I was over there shushing them. Hubby slept practically throughout the whole movie.

Met the 2 of them that time outside funland, Sotong passed me a bag of lollipops. Not such a big deal, I know. But these small, little, sweet insignificant things he does adds up to alot. (:

Then today while sending me back home in a taxi, I took Laogong`s hoonki and shoved it inside my half-tube. I`d forgotten all about it until I`ve reached home. He`s so cute la. Soooo innocent de.

DONE.

♥ 4:42:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert