<body> <body>

Sunday, July 15, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Went out these 2 days for damn long. Tired arh...
OHYA AND THE STUPID ORDER OF THE PHOENIX IS A DAMN FUCKING BORING SHOW.
Weicong and Perry kept cracking stupid jokes about some maomao stuff and laughing like 2 demented hyenas while I was over there shushing them. Hubby slept practically throughout the whole movie.

Met the 2 of them that time outside funland, Sotong passed me a bag of lollipops. Not such a big deal, I know. But these small, little, sweet insignificant things he does adds up to alot. (:

Then today while sending me back home in a taxi, I took Laogong`s hoonki and shoved it inside my half-tube. I`d forgotten all about it until I`ve reached home. He`s so cute la. Soooo innocent de.

DONE.

4:42:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert