<body> <body>

Friday, August 31, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

AHA! I`ve got a reason to put angkong liao. Read this quote;

"An angel tattoo on a woman signifies her search for purity within the soul. In addition to this, it also represents her divinity, patience and her presence as a gift to the world. It implies that she regards self-confidence as a significant part of beauty and believes in protecting herself and others. Those who sport the angel tattoos are believed to do so to express their belief in this concept. It is read as a sign that a woman will not settle for anything but the best."

Eh eh mai siao siao.. DIVINITY leh.

*

Went back to Townsville today visit Miss Ong. I said "hi" to her and she said "hi" to me then went, "so are you still in school?". SO BAD LORH. Ya la even though when I was in p5 and p6 I wrecked a tiny bit of havoc in school doesn`t mean I`ll grow up to become a school dropout what!! And besides, I was in the EM1 class during p5 and p6 while so many people got downgraded to EM2 or EM3 classes.. naughty doesn`t mean unintelligent lorh.. walao like that look down on me! I don`t want go back liao la I feel so inferior to the other ex 6loyalty classmates. Ivan got like all A1s and only one A2 on his report card. My idiotic, uneducated (yes I know I am contradicting myself) mouth immediately dropped open. I was in that school for like 5 minutes or less then went off with Vincent already.

Dropout my ass. I`m still hanging onto my express position in Yishun Town de ok. However I dunno about whether I can make it through this year to advance to sec 4 express with my grades like pig slop. And final term examinations begin 2 weeks after school reopens! I really need a tutor for POA. I can`t keep on living in self denial that exams are still a long way to go.

6:16:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert