<body> <body>

Wednesday, August 08, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

"Fought" with Perry today. We were screaming away on the top bunk while Weicong was just coolly watching youtube from his laptop at the bottom bunk.
He was like so damn oblivious that world war 3 had commenced just directly above him.
Perry now has battle wounds on both his arms. Wahahaha who asked him keep bumping my head with the pillow first.
Disturb me until I buey tahan I climbed up to the bed above and started digging my nails into him hence the cat-like scratches. Shit I should have taken a photo of his arms.. it`s so artistic.
So fun. We sweated like hell. But Sotong said I still smelled very nice and some of my divine aroma somehow attached itself to his bed. Weird. I barely laid on it.

YAYS Zoo tomorrow!!

10:15:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert