<body> <body>

Tuesday, August 28, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I had an ingrown fingernail and it hurt like the depths of hell whenever it came into contact with anything. I was bitching away today about how pain it was to anybody who would listen then Ying Jie korkor grabbed my thumb and slowly plucked the ingrown fingernail off. I was wincing away like crazy.
But HAHS! No more pain already. Ying Jie`s so sweet. Unlike Sexslave, cynical, bitter and full of crap. I swear if he really pisses me off one day I would rape him until he shits from his mouth and eats from his ass.

*

Pretty corset!



I need $150 for this. Someone sponsor me leh, and I`ll be yours to keep forever more.

No la I`m joking. I`m not as whorish as that ugly, triangular ass, act lian, sexually-transmitted-disease infested slut. If I want things for myself, I would use my own money (or father`s money in this case because I`m like completely broke).

8:34:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert