<body> <body>

Sunday, August 12, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I saw many people today!!!
Jeffrey, Derrick, blah blah blah.., and ANDY ANG. I so miss him and his madness la. What fun times we had when we were sec 1, running away in shyness whenever we see each other.

There`s this bloody whore who only knows how to feed off her jioers` money and defame other girls infront of their steads. And she just added Vincent. No doubt trying to suck the money out of him also. Nice try bitch. I HOPE SHE DROPS DEAD AND TWITCHS IN AGONY BEFORE SHE DIES, THE LOUSY, MUTHAFUCKING SLUT! I wonder what those guys who want/wanted to jio her see in her anyway. She has such a qian bian face, with an ass that is FLAT, BROAD, and weirdly triangular in shape. Plus, her hair`s worse than a bird`s nest and her personality is really crappy.

Bitching aside.

Perry Walrus is a good brother. Although he disturbs and bullies me like three quaters of the time I am out with them.
Weicong Sotong is a sweet sister. He tengs me alot alot.
I love these 2 sea creatures in this life and the next. ^^
Of all the friends I`ve ever met, y`all the ones I wont`t forget and if I die before you do, I`ll go to heaven and wait for you.

I abosolutely love espadrilles. They`re so pretty. Unfortunately I dont even own a pair and Singapore hardly sells them, even if they do, I wouldn`t buy it, because Singapore sells shitty-looking espadrilles. Somebody should open up a shop that has imported espadrilles from Paris. I would make that person filthy rich.

12:31:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert