<body> <body>

Saturday, August 18, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I was right. My father did fell in love with her and we were on the verge of buying that doggy which looked like a white little squirrel when my mother stomped it started yelling at him infront of everyone then took off.
We had this "discussion" at home then when my father returned to the pet shop with my elder brother to buy her, as luck behold, she was sold off already to a family who was in the same pet shop as us earlier.

Ah wells.. you can`t fight fate. And God does everything for a reason. It`ll also be very unfair for Angel and Honey which are clearly fighting with each other for our attention already. If the new dog came in everyone`s focus will be on her and we would very likely neglect those 2 poor babies.

I`m not consoling myself ok. I`m just naturally optimistic. (:
Love me for who I am.

9:08:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert