<body> <body>

Thursday, August 30, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

Lolita Black Crown Bag (US $49.99 + shipping costs US $15.00)

Ok la I got the white version but I still want to have the black one!!


Checkered Choker (US $24.99 + shipping costs US $8.00)

I love this.


Layered Mini Skirt (US $35.99 + shipping costs US $12.00)

It`ll look so good with my sexy corset.


Total Amount = US $145.97
SG Currency = $ 218.96

Fuck. I can`t appeal to my father for help anymore. He has already forked out $150 for that corset if I ask him for more money I think he will blow his top.

Desperate means call for desperate measures. I shall.... *cringes* borrow money. I don`t like to borrow money, I hate to borrow money. But for the sake of fulfilling my shopaholic needs, I will grit my teeth, lay aside my pride and ask.

Anyway..

I`M SUCH A SHIT EATING HYPOCRITE. I remembered dissing one girl who always asked to borrow money, "no money then don`t buy la", then continued bitching with Lydia about her for several hours or so.

Aiyas. I`m in a completely different league from her. I got money de lorhh.. just that nowadays freaking broke because keep going out.

I swear that once I`ve bought these 3 items, I`m never going to visit ebay.com anymore. It`s scary how one can get hooked to it so easily.



ENTERTAINMENT

I should stop babbling away about my everyday materialistic needs and host some videos.

It took soooooooooo damn bloody long to finish uploading so you`d better appreciate this.


9 August 2007 ; 5.35pm - Darren`s Maniacal Laugh

My brother the retard.


22 August 2007 ; 4.29pm - Govind & Gang

My friends the retards. Towards the end they all happily joined hands and incoherently crooned away the lyrics of Yellow Submarine by The Beatles.




I`m bored. Sick at home with the flu. I miss my beloveds.

♥ 12:54:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert