<body> <body>

Thursday, August 09, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Met Perry and Weicong at northpoint. Went to eat before going to zoo. Then I saw Elvin Mummy at Long Johns! He came to talk to us for awhile, went back to his friends then came back again. Keep on coming to and fro.
After that we went to buy water then took a taxi to the zoo.
Once we went in, some zoo guy took several photos of us and the last photo make me cringe like hell. He requested us to do a tumbs-up. What the hell...
The best part was.. Perry dressed like a zebra. So cute la we kept on trying to take photos of him next to zebras and zebra-like-painted-things.
Lazy to elaborate more. I`m sure Weicong would blog and include photos about the zoo details soon.

Happy 2nd month baby. I love you.

10:23:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert