<body> <body>

Friday, August 24, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

RANDY YOU STUPID, MORONIC FUCKTARD!!

Honestly, I don`t give a shit of you making a fake friendster account for Zhan Han.



http://profiles.friendster.com/48869062



Yes yes I think that it`s hilarious, amusing, entertaining at all. BUT I DON`T SEE THE NEED TO FUCKING PULL ME, AN INNOCENT PARTY, IN!







This was uploaded in Zhan Han`s fake account (without the identities and circlings) with the caption, "i think this girl likes me.. i look handsome even when i am bbq-ing. dun jealous".



WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK RANDY!



That fucking photo was taken without my knowledge when we were all barbecuing at my estate`s bbq pit.



....dickhead..



I hope Zhan Han`s practices what he preach and rape you until you land in hospital.

♥ 5:03:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert