<body> <body>

Friday, August 24, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

RANDY YOU STUPID, MORONIC FUCKTARD!!

Honestly, I don`t give a shit of you making a fake friendster account for Zhan Han.



http://profiles.friendster.com/48869062



Yes yes I think that it`s hilarious, amusing, entertaining at all. BUT I DON`T SEE THE NEED TO FUCKING PULL ME, AN INNOCENT PARTY, IN!







This was uploaded in Zhan Han`s fake account (without the identities and circlings) with the caption, "i think this girl likes me.. i look handsome even when i am bbq-ing. dun jealous".



WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK RANDY!



That fucking photo was taken without my knowledge when we were all barbecuing at my estate`s bbq pit.



....dickhead..



I hope Zhan Han`s practices what he preach and rape you until you land in hospital.

5:03:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert