<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 05, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

Friendster Icons
A DAY OF PRETTY BLACK KITTY`S LIFE

Everyday I usually wake up at 11am. I`ll have my yummy breakfast of yoghurt and fish that Mama always prepares for me every morning without fail. Yum yum.

After that I will go visit my friend, Fat Bunny.

Friendster Icons

Fat Bunny is very funny. She likes to eat carrots. Fat Bunny`s my best friend. Sometimes I feel like eating her. However I`ve never told her that. Fat Bunny also likes to go BOING BOING.

Friendster Icons

I think Bambi copycat-ed her. That loser Bambi. I cannot stand Bambi. He thinks he is all that just because he has acted in a disney movie.

After playing with Fat Bunny, I will go find my arch nemesis, Green Doggy.

Friendster Icons

Green Doggy is very retarded. She is so retarded til she doesn`t even know that I`m her arch nemesis, she thinks everyone loves her. I like to hiss and RAWRR at her. But I tire easily and usually scoot in several minutes.

White Kitty will be the one I`ll find next.

Friendster Icons

White Kitty is my boyfriend. The love of my life. Mama says that we are still young but I know my boyfriend and I will last. Mama keeps telling me that I`m igno-lala-rant, whatever that means. Mama just doesn`t understand the new kitty generation. She keeps adding on to the fact that we are of a different calibre. I don`t care.

Friendster Icons

I love running through the fields of daisies til the sky turns dark. I will then return home to my royal chamber, turn off the lights, fantasize awhile and curl up for bed.

Friendster Icons

Good Night!

♥ 1:08:00 AM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert