<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 05, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Friendster Icons
A DAY OF PRETTY BLACK KITTY`S LIFE

Everyday I usually wake up at 11am. I`ll have my yummy breakfast of yoghurt and fish that Mama always prepares for me every morning without fail. Yum yum.

After that I will go visit my friend, Fat Bunny.

Friendster Icons

Fat Bunny is very funny. She likes to eat carrots. Fat Bunny`s my best friend. Sometimes I feel like eating her. However I`ve never told her that. Fat Bunny also likes to go BOING BOING.

Friendster Icons

I think Bambi copycat-ed her. That loser Bambi. I cannot stand Bambi. He thinks he is all that just because he has acted in a disney movie.

After playing with Fat Bunny, I will go find my arch nemesis, Green Doggy.

Friendster Icons

Green Doggy is very retarded. She is so retarded til she doesn`t even know that I`m her arch nemesis, she thinks everyone loves her. I like to hiss and RAWRR at her. But I tire easily and usually scoot in several minutes.

White Kitty will be the one I`ll find next.

Friendster Icons

White Kitty is my boyfriend. The love of my life. Mama says that we are still young but I know my boyfriend and I will last. Mama keeps telling me that I`m igno-lala-rant, whatever that means. Mama just doesn`t understand the new kitty generation. She keeps adding on to the fact that we are of a different calibre. I don`t care.

Friendster Icons

I love running through the fields of daisies til the sky turns dark. I will then return home to my royal chamber, turn off the lights, fantasize awhile and curl up for bed.

Friendster Icons

Good Night!

1:08:00 AM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert