<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 11, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

FUCK! IT FUCKING HURTS!
I`M GOING TO FUCKING KILL THE FUCKING PERSON WHO FUCKING BAUTOH-ED ME & MINYI.




They lied to me! They say if I can take the tattoo`s pain I can surely take laser. At least tattooing has vibrations to distract you and when the needle is being lifted up from your skin you completely don`t feel any pain already.


BUT THIS FUCKING LASER SHITASS THING HAS AFTER EFFECTS. Like stabbing a thousand knives in your back. I`m serious. It`s like there were ALOT of sharp pointed thingies stuck in my back. Gives back stabbing a whole new meaning.


However during the lasering process its still quite ok la.. it`s like alot of ants biting my back and I can smell my burnt skin.


After that the pain starts to come. Fuck it la.



Somemore today still happy happy want go do shading with Minyi de lorh but some slut just can`t keep her cheebye shut, and went flapping it open to the DM.


Eh father-fucking slut, you reading this? I`m going to fucking hunt you down and make you experience the pain that I went through. Sneer however you want. I will take my sweet revenge on you someday, whatever it takes even though it means me going into girls` home or juvenile jail. Pu bor, nothing better to do go perform fellatio on any random guys like what you always enjoy doing la. What for come disrupt me and Minyi peaceful lives? Does it give you satisfaction?



You`re one sick fellatrix.





*








LIKE SHIT now that it`s inflamed, swollen and all red.



Kanina honggan la. What makes you think you can get away with this?





*




My jiejie has given in so much to you despite you flaring up at her for no rhyme or reason countless times and yet you still don`t appreciate it. All that glue sniffing has probably gone into your head and burned a part of your brain.


SHE WAITED FOR YOU FOR 2 HOURS AT THE MRT STATION AFTER YOU JUST HEARTLESSLY WALKED AWAY FROM HER TO FIND YOUR FUCKING FRIENDS. I`ve never seen anyone else with so good a tolerance level than her. Some people just don`t treasure what they have until they lose it. And by then it`ll be too late.





*





What`s the world becoming to? It`s getting more and more fucked up each day. I might just end my life soon. I guess that would please that fucking bautoh kia to no end huhs? No worries, before I commit suicide I`ll skin that bautoh kia alive then slash my neck.

8:59:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert