<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 26, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Have you seen the moon tonight? Even though I could not see it yesterday night what with me being in the lockup, I heard that tonight`s one is much more beautiful than last night`s.


Gives me a craving for mooncakes.






Randy is crazy. He keeps on harping on how I look like an ahlian with my corset. I extracted a little from the MSN convo we just had;




Randy Is Coming For You. says:
you have the very ah lian look

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
can u stop trying to be a ah lian?

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
I`M NOT


`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.

I AM TRYING TO BE A GUAII KIA

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.

BUT I THINK THIS KIND OF LOOK IS PRETTY

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
not ahlian lorh please


Randy Is Coming For You. says:
i know

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
this is what all ah lian thinks

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
seriously im not trying to put you down

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
but i`m not an ahlian nor am i trying to be one!


Randy Is Coming For You. says:
but i have a personal discrimination towards ah lains

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
in my opinion, ahlians are those that lack a sense of self belief and security

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
BUT I`M NOT!!!


Randy Is Coming For You. says:
they are trying to look like everyone else and fit into society

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
think about it

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
what the hell`s wrong with you


Randy Is Coming For You. says:
nono im serious

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
i need to talk to you already...

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
like i`ve got no other things to worry about


Randy Is Coming For You. says:
you have some issuses




Seriously, he`s impossible. Although he can be sweet at times too;




Randy Is Coming For You. says:
10 years down the road

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
i want to see you in gucci, prada, LV

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
not some ahlian clothing

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
i will slap you






I`m already using a Chanel wallet. Does that count?

10:55:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert