<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 26, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

Have you seen the moon tonight? Even though I could not see it yesterday night what with me being in the lockup, I heard that tonight`s one is much more beautiful than last night`s.


Gives me a craving for mooncakes.






Randy is crazy. He keeps on harping on how I look like an ahlian with my corset. I extracted a little from the MSN convo we just had;




Randy Is Coming For You. says:
you have the very ah lian look

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
can u stop trying to be a ah lian?

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
I`M NOT


`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.

I AM TRYING TO BE A GUAII KIA

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.

BUT I THINK THIS KIND OF LOOK IS PRETTY

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
not ahlian lorh please


Randy Is Coming For You. says:
i know

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
this is what all ah lian thinks

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
seriously im not trying to put you down

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
but i`m not an ahlian nor am i trying to be one!


Randy Is Coming For You. says:
but i have a personal discrimination towards ah lains

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
in my opinion, ahlians are those that lack a sense of self belief and security

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
BUT I`M NOT!!!


Randy Is Coming For You. says:
they are trying to look like everyone else and fit into society

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
think about it

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
what the hell`s wrong with you


Randy Is Coming For You. says:
nono im serious

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
i need to talk to you already...

`[[ xiiaoANGEL //* i`m like a slice of heaven.
like i`ve got no other things to worry about


Randy Is Coming For You. says:
you have some issuses




Seriously, he`s impossible. Although he can be sweet at times too;




Randy Is Coming For You. says:
10 years down the road

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
i want to see you in gucci, prada, LV

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
not some ahlian clothing

Randy Is Coming For You. says:
i will slap you






I`m already using a Chanel wallet. Does that count?

♥ 10:55:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert