<body> <body>

Monday, September 24, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I felt like killing everyone within my range when I heard what my tutor told me. My tutor`s a teacher from Canberra Sec.

She said that teachers regardless of gender CANNOT perform body checks on students at all even with parental consent. Our school has already flouted so many of MOE guidelines and I`ve already closed one eye. They think that we do not know about those MOE rules. Like example for standing in class for some stupid reason, the teachers are not supposed to make us stand for more than 30 minutes. Teachers can`t scold us demeaning words such as "stupid", "idiot", etc etc. They are also not allowed to stop us from going to the toilet because it is bad for the kidney or something..



If teachers from neighbourhood schools can break the MOE guidelines so blatantly, why are they being so hypocritical? Making such a big fuss out of it when their students break a few insignificant rules.


Chao neh neh.





Any yishun town teachers reading this, I assure you I will not conform to society, I will rebel against all authority from now on. I don`t bloody care if I retain or the school expells me any longer.


Whatsmore horh,... Canberra Sec allows their students to have tattoos and don`t so fucking stupidly threaten them to laser it away with expulsion. Just as long as they don`t show their tattoos in school can le.




I hate Yishun Town Sec. It sucks like shit.

8:50:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert