<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 05, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I`ve figured this debate has gone on long enough.

Me: Can I put angkong?
Vincent : No.
Me: WHY?! You also going put one more lorh!
Vincent: No why.
Me: Then how come you can?
Vincent: Because I can.
Me: Not fair la! You got one angkong liao so I`ll just put one angkong only ok?
Vincent: No. Dont`t put la you will regret de.
Me: No I won`t.
Vincent: You now say you won`t, later on will.
Me: Then if you regret how come still want go put somemore?
Vincent: I regret because too small.
Me: =_= Then I put big big one won`t regret le lorh.
Vincent: No. Don`t put la.
Me: *sulk*

Kuakuakua........

I have my own opinions too. Putting a tattoo doesn`t necessarily indicate that you`re a gangster. Tattoo is a form of body art. I don`t care what others think. As long as I like it. Whatsmore it`s MINE body. That`s like saying, "Nonono! You cannot touch your body! If you do people would label you as unclean and horny!"

SAME LOGIC LA. Stop your bitching and whining about how that`s 2 different cases.

♥ 8:15:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert