<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 05, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I`ve figured this debate has gone on long enough.

Me: Can I put angkong?
Vincent : No.
Me: WHY?! You also going put one more lorh!
Vincent: No why.
Me: Then how come you can?
Vincent: Because I can.
Me: Not fair la! You got one angkong liao so I`ll just put one angkong only ok?
Vincent: No. Dont`t put la you will regret de.
Me: No I won`t.
Vincent: You now say you won`t, later on will.
Me: Then if you regret how come still want go put somemore?
Vincent: I regret because too small.
Me: =_= Then I put big big one won`t regret le lorh.
Vincent: No. Don`t put la.
Me: *sulk*

Kuakuakua........

I have my own opinions too. Putting a tattoo doesn`t necessarily indicate that you`re a gangster. Tattoo is a form of body art. I don`t care what others think. As long as I like it. Whatsmore it`s MINE body. That`s like saying, "Nonono! You cannot touch your body! If you do people would label you as unclean and horny!"

SAME LOGIC LA. Stop your bitching and whining about how that`s 2 different cases.

8:15:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert