<body> <body>

Friday, September 21, 2007
♥ but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away ♥

I`ve just realised that alot of people reads my blog without my knowledge.



HAHAS! So they`ve probably read about the part where I commented on how Minyi`s breasts is almost the exact same size as 2 basketballs. Eh I not exaggerating okay, in my opinion, it really looks like that lorh! Jie, there`s no need to be so humble laaa.

I`m so jealous! Mine compared to hers is like minuscular! Seriously!



Whooppiiiie! Going shopping with her again on Sunday! She`s so cute. Even Vincent Foo agreed too. ^^










*











WOAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ 11:25:00 PM ♥


thelilangel

♥ CherylTeo凯淋
♥ 2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

♥ My Twitter

♥ afiqah
♥ aiying
♥ chermaine yong
♥ felicia tung
♥ huili
♥ jaime
♥ jeslyn
♥ jessie
♥ kelita
♥ kelly
♥ leehao
♥ lydia
♥ perry
♥ shermin
♥ weiliang


advert