<body> <body>

Friday, September 21, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

I`ve just realised that alot of people reads my blog without my knowledge.



HAHAS! So they`ve probably read about the part where I commented on how Minyi`s breasts is almost the exact same size as 2 basketballs. Eh I not exaggerating okay, in my opinion, it really looks like that lorh! Jie, there`s no need to be so humble laaa.

I`m so jealous! Mine compared to hers is like minuscular! Seriously!



Whooppiiiie! Going shopping with her again on Sunday! She`s so cute. Even Vincent Foo agreed too. ^^










*











WOAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:25:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert