<body> <body>

Friday, September 28, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

Me and Minyi are so kind. Going to do community work on Sunday. We are giving up our precious revision time to help provide some service for the unfortunate.



HAHAHAS! What revision time?! We are like already in holiday mood liao. Still going for pedicure at orchard road after our community service. I need to buy many things also la.. and they are necessities ok! Without a makeup purse where am I supposed to keep my makeup?!




The other day my father brought me and Minyi to Sakae sushi after our English papers and we were talking about body alterations. He said that he will kill himself if we pierced our navals. Then I said something about how I might consider going for silicon breast enhancement just to agitate him and he told me that if I really do it he`ll puncture them. Minyi looked like she had difficulty trying not to spit out her food.







Somebody went, "EEEEEE!" today when she had to sit infront of Minyi. She thinks she`s very pretty or something. Not I want to be bhb or anything la, but horh..


Me and Minyi;




compared with THIS;




Makes us look like supermodels eh?










I sometimes don`t get the human mind. If some people don`t like my mindless rantings, why then still waste time reading my blog? What an irony.

10:45:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert