<body> <body>

Sunday, September 02, 2007
but when the rhapsody plays; it takes my breath away

A million apologies to those I`ve hurt, disappointed and troubled yesterday night (Vincent, Lydia, ShiLin, JunYuan). Thanks for taking care of me, MinYi and Sally when we were behaving like invalids and making a fool out of ourselves at marina south when we got dead drunk to the world.

I realised my mistake already. I vow never to drink again until I reach legal age. Even when I`ve turned 18, I will never get myself drunk til the day I die, cos now I`ve got the freaking hangover of the lifetime and I don`t want to go through that again in the future. Crap.. my head feels as if someone removed my brain and stuffed cotton wool inside to replace the empty space.


*


I`m going to indulge on shoes.! No.. it`s not from ebay.. I`ve already vowed not to visit there liao. I`m ordering from a shop.

G.L.P Crown Maryjanes ($138)

So adorable right? I`m buying the black ones. Sweet l'il Jes has already helped me placed an order. (:

Erm but... there`s the money problem again. Vincent already provided me with $150. I can`t extort money from him again! That`ll be so mean, besides he xin xin ku ku zhuang lai de qian is also should be for him to use and enjoy de not for me to spludge on clothes and shoes. Anyone knows any loan sharks I can borrow money from?


Lalalalas.


Going fareast with Jes on 21st September to pay the $30 deposit for those gorgeous Maryjanes and then later on she`s tonning over at my house.! Yays~! It`s been some time since someone came to spend the night with me at my house. Must remember. I keep forgetting my dates.

4:13:00 PM


thelilangel

CherylTeo凯淋
2nd May 1992

I love my doggy, Honey. She means the entire world to me.

kiss me



links

My Twitter

afiqah
aiying
chermaine yong
felicia tung
huili
jaime
jeslyn
jessie
kelita
kelly
leehao
lydia
perry
shermin
weiliang


advert